Michel Boeri, President of the Automobile Club de Monaco , placed the Corps of Marshals, the arm of the Club responsible for the sporting organization of events, under the leadership of Michel Ferry (General Commissioner).
This mission has been delegated to Jean-Michel Matas, one of the Deputy of the Commissioner General, in charge of the Corps of Marshals of the ACM.
Appointed by the President of the Automobile Club de Monaco , the Executive of the Corps of Marshals is composed by experienced members, who have previously held or do currently hold sporting responsibilities in the club, as well as by active Intervention Chiefs (for the Grand Prix and Rallye).
The Executive of the Corps of Marshals is responsible for the following points :
- Recruitment, welcome, organisational framework,
- Organisation and stimulation,
- Initial and ongoing training, adapting to new technologies and rule changes,
- Preparation, organisation and monitoring of the completion of assigned tasks at events organised by the ACM,
- Reflection on future topics, techniques and organisational procedures,
- Coordination with other commissions and sections of the ACM.
Below the organization chart of the Executive of the Corps of Marshals: