Responsible spectators contribute to the success of the event. Together, let’s respect the safety guidelines!
We invite you to carefully read the following instructions and charts to understand the safety rules for the 91st Rallye Monte-Carlo
- Enjoy the rally in complete safety from the designated Public Areas, which are marked with green tape or green ribbon. These zones are always elevated to a minimum of 1.50 meters high and outside the trajectory of the rally cars. All other spectating positions are strictly forbidden.
- Spectators’ vehicles are strictly forbidden to enter and to be parked by the sides of the roads of the Special Stages.
- Spectators are strictly forbidden to enter or to walk along the roads of the Special Stages, from 30minutes before the start of the first Competitor’s car until the completion of the Stage.
- The special stage could be delayed or cancelled if spectators are in risky areas.
- Follow the Countryside Code: Respect the land and the properties of others as if they were your own. Do not harvest wood; do not make fires; do not leave rubbish …
- The marshals are there to help you, please listen and respect their instructions to fully enjoy the event.
- Watch the Rally from an authorized and safe position and with the correct behavior of Spectators.
- Being close to the action does not necessarily mean being close to the cars! Always stay safe
- Flying drones is strictly forbidden.